Event Code: 374RFG (15% Discount)
The UK Ports Conference is an essential update for the UK ports industry, bringing together senior representatives from across the ports, shipping and maritime sectors to explore the opportunities and challenges facing the port sector. This unique event, taking place over two separately bookable days, offers detailed insight on the latest policy issues and how ports can respond to uncertainty, while also exploring how to deliver successful port development, which incorporates the latest technology and innovations.
Highlights of attending:
- Explore changing trade and shipping patterns and the implications of these for ports
- Join the discussion on how UK ports can plan and respond to uncertainty, including considering the potential impacts of Brexit
- Understand the latest advances in technology and how these can be used to increase ports efficiency
- Explore how to improve air quality and emissions
- Hear the latest plans to improve port connectivity
- Receive the latest updates on ports on their long-term plans and future developments
- 6+ hours of networking with over 140 senior ports professionals
Visit our website for more information.