Discount Code: 347RFG (15% discount)Visit the event website for more information.
Transforming the Northern economy through the delivery of new and improved transport infrastructure
Benefits of attending include:
• Join transport representatives from all the major authorities across the region to discuss how to develop a northern powerhouse through devolution and transport investment
• Receive guidance on different delivery models for third party investment into transport infrastructure
• Hear from key regional stakeholders on planned upgrades and areas due to benefit from investment
• Understand what TfGM’s ‘Case for Change’ report means for stations, property developers and the available new business opportunities
• Receive the latest updates on Northern Powerhouse Rail and how the strategic transport project contributes to rebalancing the UK economy
Take a look at the programme here.
The delivery of new and enhanced transport infrastructure is seen as one of the key solutions to increasing the North’s economic growth, since such infrastructure unlocks productivity, development opportunities and increased connectivity. Transport-Led Development in the North of England provides an essential update on the transport-led opportunities coming forward, key areas for investment and development, as well as guidance on how to successfully deliver these projects.
How to register: Call 0207 067 1597, email us or register online.