RFG will be holding its Annual Scottish Conference on 24 March from 9.30 am to 4 pm. We are delighted to welcome Cabinet Secretary for Transport, Infrastructure and Connectivity Michael Matheson MSP, who will deliver our keynote address.
The event will be split into three key parts: the first on ‘Policy for Scottish Rail Freight’; the second on ‘A framework for development’; and the third on ‘Latest market opportunities’.
Key topics for discussion will include Supporting growth, rail reform, decarbonisation and key market updates.
Confirmed speakers include:
- Alex Hynes, Managing Director, Scotland’s Railway
- Martin Jones, Deputy Director, Access & International at ORR – Office of Rail and Road
- Keith Fisken, SESTran and Paul Davison, AECOM
- Shona Clive, Project lead for the Rail Cluster Builder project
- Neil Sime, Managing Director, Victa Railfreight
- Andrew Stirling, Director, PD Stirling / Mossend
- Chris Swan, Head of Rail, Tarmac
- Greg March, Head of Policy & Access, Rail Operation Group (ROG)
- David Turner, Rail Director and Andrew Malcolm, CEO, WH Malcolm
- Luigi Napolitano, Business Development Manager, Aberdeen Harbour.
We will also have presentations from Forth Ports, PD Stirling/Mossend International Railfreight Terminal, and other RFG members who will outline their current activities and future plans.
Tickets cost only £55 (+ VAT) per person.