Rail Forum Midlands’ next Rail Freight Day will be held in association with the Rail Freight Group on 23 September. This will be our 3rd joint ‘rail freight day’ and live event will include a visit to WH Davis.
- Maggie Simpson, Director General, Rail Freight Group
- Chris Swan, Rail Director, Tarmac
- Mike Edwards, CEO, Meteor Power
- Dan Lee-Bursnall, Director, Incremental Solutions
- Noel Dolphin, Head of UK Projects, Furrer+Frey
- Karl Watts, CEO, Rail Operations Group
- John Bailey, Managing Director – Intermodal & Terminals, Maritime Transport
- Ed Wilson, Programme Director (Freight Reform), Network Rail
- Les Bryant, Group Engineering Director, WH Davis
- Neil Carson, Engagement Manager, Legal Rooms.
Please note the event is for RFM and RFG Members only
After the event there will be an optional site visit to WH Davis.
Please confirm if you have any special dietary requirements by including these in the Additional comments box
Bookings close on 16 September.