In partnership with Rail Forum Midlands, RFG is holding a Rail Freight in the Midlands event on 25 September.
The event aims to raise awareness of rail freight activity in the Midlands and the opportunities for businesses to engage with the Midlands based supply chain sector. In particular those represented by the Forum.
The event will be held close to DIRFT at Daventry with an afternoon tour, and confirmed speakers include Malcolm Group, DB Cargo, Department for BEIS, Midlands Connect and Network Rail.
Places are offered on a first come first served basis and can be booked online on the Rail Forum Midlands website.
12:45 Malcolm Logistics Tour
Confirmed speakers include:
- David Turner, Rail Director at Malcolm Logistics
- Adam Baines, Head of Logistics Sales at DB Cargo
- Richard Mann, Senior Rail Programme Manager at Midlands Connect
- Guy Bates, Head of Freight Development at Network Rail
- James Brewer, Head, Rail Supply Chains at Department for Business, Energy and Industrial Strategy