Event Code: 372RFG (15% Discount)
ERTMS & ETCS 2019 will provide the latest insight on the plans for ERTMS implementation and roll out in the UK. The conference, taking place over two days, is an essential update from all involved with ERTMS and will bring together all parties to share their progress and practical insight on preparing for and operating with ETCS. The event will provide the latest update on ERTMS in 2019 and beyond, considering not only the lessons that can be learnt from the introduction of ETCS but other signalling technologies, including ATO.
Highlights of attending:
- Hear the latest plans, timelines and progress for introducing ERTMS in the UK
- Review how ETCS fits as part of the digital railway – considering ATO and traffic management implementation and the practical lessons from the introduction of these systems
- Consider how to train and prepare staff for the introduction and the human factor challenges
- Receive practical experiences and insight from where ETCS is in operation
- Understand how to avoid obsolescence and how to future proof for rapidly transforming technology
- Over 6+ hours of networking with 120+ attendees from TOCs, FOCs, Network Rail and signalling professionals
Visit our website for more information.