Implementing the digital railway and delivering ERTMS in the UK
This event is your complete guide to the delivery of ERTMS in the UK, providing the latest insight on the strategic roll out plans, as well as exploring the operational and technical challenges of ERTMS implementation. With the newest updates on the timelines for delivery, presentations on the technology available to support implementation, and the opportunity to explore the progress with level 3 testing, this is an essential strategic and operational update for all involved with ERTMS roll out.
Key benefits of attending:
- Hear the latest timelines and updates for the delivery of ERTMS in the UK
- Explore how ERTMS relates and interlinks with other systems including ATO
- Receive the latest insight on ETCS & ERTMS technology including the progress with level 3 testing
- Understand how ERTMS is progressing outside the UK with the latest case studies from Europe
- Hear how to future proof for evolving technology and how to plan for the long term operation and maintenance of ERTMS
- Join, share best practice and network with 140+ representatives from TOCs, FOCs, Network Rail and the wider supply chain
You can register you and your team online, using the below link.