Securing growth in a changing sector: the impacts of rail reform, devolution and decarbonisation.
With proposed changes to the rail sector, ensure you are up to date on what reforms would mean for the freight industry. This annual conference for the rail freight community will provide you with the latest updates on the changes to the industry, as well as the opportunity to network with senior rail freight professionals. Attend to explore the biggest issues and the opportunities for the sectors, including a focus on devolution and decarbonisation.
Virtual Exhibition Stand offer
This is the first time the event will be held online and provides RFG the opportunity to offer Virtual Exhibition Stands. These will be in a dedicated section of the event site and provides companies the opportunity to promote themselves and for attendees to get in contact with them. There is networking time built into the event agenda.
RFG would like to offer its members this one-time offer to host their own Virtual Exhibition Stand at the event for only £299 (+VAT).
The stand includes:
- Links to your website and social media channels
- Company logo
- Space to add company bio and text of your choice
- Option to add downloadable material for delegates
- The ability for attendees to arrange 1:1 or group video calls
- 1 x conference attendee
- Promotion of your involvement on social media channels
- Networking opportunities – you can see all attendees, send chat messages and arranging 1:1 video calls. This site is open before, and after, the event extending your visibility and networking time.
If you would like to take up this offer please email Event Manager Rebecca Ives-Rose at Rebeccaivesfirstname.lastname@example.org