The 27th Annual Rail Freight Group conference will provide the latest, leading insight on the challenges, opportunities and disruptors facing the rail freight industry. Attend to hear essential insights on the support and plans for freight development and review the growth opportunities for the sector.
Highlights of attending:
- Receive key insight from the Government and Network Rail on their plans for the freight network
- Explore the challenges and opportunities facing the sector including a focus on the impacts of changing trade patterns and Brexit on the supply chain
- Receive the latest insight on operators plans for 2019 and beyond
- Consider the role of rail freight in retail logistics and how rail can remain competitive with road
- Hear more on the development and delivery of strategic rail freight terminals
- 3+ hours of networking with senior rail freight professionals