Securing growth through investment in the UK rail freight sector
The Rail Freight Group Conference, now in its 26th year, will explore the biggest issues currently facing the industry and how these can be overcome, in addition to providing insight on the latest growth and development opportunities for the sector.
RFG members receive reduced rate
- Explore the growth and development opportunities for freight in 2018 and beyond
- Understand changing trade patterns and the implications for freight
- Hear the latest insight on the investment in rail freight development and planned improvements for rail routes and connections
- Anticipate changing locomotive needs and explore the innovation needed for the rolling stock of the future
- Review the importance of investments in hubs and the development of strategic rail freight interchanges
- 3+ hours of networking with senior rail freight professionals
Attendees from across the freight industry will explore the support for freight growth in 2018 and beyond, the planned improvements for the network, and review the investment in freight routes and hubs.
Attend to receive the latest updates on changing trade patterns, including the challenges these present and the implications for rail freight, and to discuss the changing locomotive needs and what is needed to create rolling stock for the future.
Visit the Waterfront Conferences website for more information.
How to register: Call 0207 067 1597, email us or register online.