We are aware that the Covid-19 situation is highly concerning for all our members and staff. The RFG team stands ready to help support our members through this period, and we will be sending out frequent updates with relevant information as we receive it.
The RFG team are working from home and can be contacted as usual by mobile or email – details are below.
- Maggie Simpson, Director-General, email@example.com 07737 007 957
- Joe O’Donnell, Head of Policy, firstname.lastname@example.org, 07974 168 922, (Working Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday)
- Phillippa O’Shea, Administration Manager, email@example.com, 07931 763081
- Yvonne Mulder, Project Manager, firstname.lastname@example.org, 07887 767 666
- Mike Hogg, Northern Representative, email@example.com, 07833 402 804
- Robin Smith, Welsh and West Midlands Representative, firstname.lastname@example.org, 07968 488 905
- James Falkner, Media Relations, email@example.com, 07753 271 110.
Please do get in touch if you have any concerns or questions, or need any further information.
We have taken the decision to postpone or cancel our upcoming events as follows
- Waterfront conference on 2nd April has been postponed until 14 October. Waterfront will make contact with all those who have booked to provide further details.
- Spring Group meeting 14th May has been cancelled.
We are keeping all other meetings and events under constant review in this fast-moving situation.
Photo credit: The Public Health Image Library from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC)